Customer and the Vlaamse Raket Organisatie ("VRO") agree that the purchase and sales of VRO products ("the Products") are made under these terms and conditions, and that the VRO SHALL NOT BE BOUND BY CUSTOMER'S ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS. Customer's order and purchase of the Products shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• PRICES. Prices are in EURO and include taxes. All handling costs, packaging and boxes are included in the product prizes. All prices are subject to change without notice. US Dollar (USD) prices are only for customer’s convenience. The VRO will regularly update the EUR – USD exchange rate to reflect the actual exchange rate as much as possible.
• PAYMENT. Customer shall make payment in full prior to or upon delivery by (European) Bank Transfer (IBAN / SWIFT), credit card (via PayPal), or PayPal, unless otherwise agreed with the VRO eShop appropriate representative. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not possible. VRO members have the ability to pick up the products after appointment or during the member meetings. As the VRO eShop is a small after business hours activity, we cannot grant any credit and send order before payment. The prices applied at the moment of the order, continue to apply till the products of the order are delivered.
• ORDERS. All orders are subject to acceptance by the VRO. Once the order has been accepted the Customer will receive an order confirmation and an invoice by e-mail. The products will be immediately reserved for you, but only shipped once we received your payment. The VRO will only sell to persons of at least 18 years old.
• LIMITED WARRANTY. VRO manufactured Products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months or till first usage during launch (which comes first) from the day of shipment. Depending of the defect or problem, VRO will replace the full product or part of it. In case of a return or exchange the customer will be responsible for the return shipment and shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. A written Return-Material Authorization must be obtained from VRO for return of any Products.
• CUSTOMER REMEDIES. VRO's sole obligation (and Customer's sole remedy) with respect to the foregoing Limited Warranty shall be to, at its option, return the fees paid or repair/replace any defective Products, provided that VRO receives written notice of such defects during the applicable warranty period. Customer may not bring an action to enforce its remedies under the foregoing Limited Warranty more than one (1) year after the accrual of such cause of action.
• RESPONSIBILITY. The VRO cannot control the usage of the products once sold. Therefore the VRO cannot be held responsible for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the use or misuse of the products sold. The buyer assumes all risks and liabilities there from and accepts and uses the products sold on these conditions.
• NO OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING. VRO DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. VRO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN.